Civil Service Resourcing is the professional resourcing and talent management service for the Civil Service.
- Talent management
- Civil Service Jobs Portal
- Product Development, Commercial Management and Procurement
- System Support
Civil Service Resourcing also provides a range of menu services that Departments may choose to purchase in addition to the core offering from funding outside of the Memorandum of Understanding. These include:
- Full recruitment services to provide administration of internal and external recruitment
- Access to the full e-recruitment candidate management system
- Career transition services
- Occupational psychologist assessment services
If you need to contact us regarding an application or a vacancy you have seen or you are having any technical issues please visit https://jobs.civilservice.gov.uk/help/faq.cgi
If you are a Civil Service Department, NDPB or Agency wishing to know more about the services we offer please contact email@example.com (Please note this contact must only be contacted regarding interest in the services CS Resourcing offer only).
The following guidance documents have been created to assist users of the Civil Service Jobs system.
- Candidate [2MB PDF]
- Vacancy Holder [1.69MB PDF]
- Recruiter [1MB PDF]
- Raise a Vacancy (for advertising only departments) [516KB PDF]
- Civil Service Initial Sift Test FAQs [50KB PDF]
The following forms can be used during the selection process.
Civil Service Resourcing Commercial Services
Civil Service Resourcing has a range of commercial contracts and framework agreements in place which are available for clients across government to access. Contracted services include:
- e-Recruitment Portal which provides an online recruitment system
- End Date: 31 January 2014. NB: A new replacement e-recruitment portal contract has been awarded and will launch on 7th April 2014.
- Resourcing Services Framework - provides access to a range of services including Recruitment Delivery Services, Assessment Expert Advice, Commercially Available Tests, Design & Provision of Tests, Delivery of Events, Career Transition Services.
- End Date: 15 September 2016
- Executive Search - provides access to agencies for SCS and above recruitment.
- End Date: 31 December 2013
If you are a client who is interested in accessing CS Resourcing contracts and you are classed as a Government department, Executive Agency, Non-ministerial government department, Crown NDPB or devolved administration or, if you are a supplier and would like further information on CS Resourcing contracts, please send you query to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Commercial Team will get in touch.