Civil Service Resourcing is the professional resourcing and talent management service for the Civil Service.
- Talent management
- Civil Service Jobs Portal
- Product Development, Commercial Management and Procurement
- System Support
Civil Service Resourcing also provides a range of menu services that Departments may choose to purchase in addition to the core offering from funding outside of the Memorandum of Understanding. These include:
- Full recruitment services to provide administration of internal and external recruitment
- Access to the full e-recruitment candidate management system
- Career transition services
- Occupational psychologist assessment services
If you need to contact us regarding an application or a vacancy you have seen or you are having any technical issues please visit the Civil Service Jobs help page.
The following guidance documents have been created to assist users of the Civil Service Jobs system.
- Candidate [2MB PDF]
- Vacancy Holder [2MB PDF]
- Recruiter [1MB PDF]
- Raise a Vacancy (for advertising only departments) [516KB PDF]
- Civil Service Initial Sift Test FAQs [50KB PDF]
The following forms can be used during the selection process.
Civil Service Resourcing Commercial Services
Civil Service Resourcing has a range of commercial contracts and framework agreements in place which are available for clients across government to access. Contracted services include:
- e-Recruitment Portal which provides an online recruitment system
- Resourcing Services Framework - provides access to a range of services including Recruitment Delivery Services, Assessment Expert Advice, Commercially Available Tests, Design & Provision of Tests, Delivery of Events, Career Transition Services.
- Executive Search - provides access to agencies for SCS and above recruitment.