The following pages constitute the partnership pension scheme guide.
Information about partnership benefits for you and your dependants
The partnership pension scheme booklet tells you about partnership benefits including:
- paying for your pension
- choosing your pension fund
- how to open a partnership pension account
- leaving early
- taking your pension
Pension benefit statement
Your pension provider will send you a statement each year showing the current and projected value of your pension account. The providers are:
- Scottish Widows [External website]
- Standard Life [External website]
- TUC/Prudential [External website]
*Booklets and leaflets are available from your pensions administrator – see under Pensions helpline for contact details.