Government Digital Service and Home Office have recently launched new social media guidance for civil servants, but what are your views on them?
Over the next few weeks we’ll be featuring the two different parts of the guidance and inviting your views on them, first up is part one – Guidance on the use of Social Media – you can find links to the different sections below.
- Communicate with citizens in the places they already are
- Using social media to consult and engage
- Using social media to be more transparent and accountable
- Be part of the conversation and all the benefits that brings
- Understand that we cannot do everything alone or in isolation and work with those who can and are willing to help
- Government expects civil servants to adhere to the Civil Service Code
- Ten tips for using social media