Civil Service in the English Regions is a national initiative working across all Government departments and our aim is to create a positive culture, identity and brand for the Civil Service by:
- making the Civil Service a career of choice
- having a diverse and representative workforce
- building skills we need for the future
- exploiting economies of scale and reducing inefficiencies
- having a happier, healthier and more socially engaged civil service
You may have visited our website in the past, or have received one of our regional newsletters. We’d now like to ask you what you think of these and where you think we might be able to improve our communications in the future.
We’d be grateful if you could take five minutes to complete our simple survey online. You may access it here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QC6MX86
The survey will close at 5pm on 29 February.