Departmental heads of profession
The profession is led by a network of heads of profession from each of the four big delivery departments. These have the largest number of delivery staff working within their departments.
- Department of Work and Pensions
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Ministry of Justice
- Home Office
The heads of profession collectively aim to:
- agree the strategic objectives for the development of the profession and a workplan that will support the achievement of these
- share best practice with operational delivery leads across the UK government and the devolved administrations (DAs) of Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
In the smaller delivery departments, operational delivery champions have been identified. These support the profession individually by:
- playing a visible role as leaders of the profession within their departments/DAs, taking responsibility for the development and establishment of the profession
- supporting the delivery of the workplan, as appropriate to their departments/DAs.
For information on Operational Delivery in your department, contact:
- Diane Jackson, Department for Work and Pensions
- Allison Dunn, HM Revenue & Customs
- Rachael Dudley, Home Office
- Karen Oseman, Ministry of Justice
If you department is not listed contact the Operational Delivery Profession Central Team for more information.