Civil Service Corporate Identity
The Civil Service identity guidelines include direction on the elements of the Civil Service identity and its application to stationery, PowerPoint, print publications, display graphics, recruitment advertising and online. This is accompanied by artwork resources, including logo artwork suitable for PC.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to show your intended use of this branding.
These guidelines will help you to apply the identity in a consistent way. This will ensure that materials adhere to the Civil Service design standards, helping to make materials distinctive and encouraging recognition.
- Brand Guidelines [PDF, 270KB 3 Pages]
- The Civil Service Logo [PDF, 2.64MB 8 pages]
- Colours [PDF, 556KB 3 pages]
- Typography [PDF, 677KB 7 pages]
- Photography [PDF, 910KB 5 pages]
- Applications [PDF, 1.8MB 7 pages]
- Further Information [PDF, 182KB 2 pages]
The above elements in one document is available here - Full guidelines [PDF, 7MB 35 Pages]
The logo artwork provided contain all the information you will need to create documents in line with the identity. They should be used with reference to the guidelines and should not be changed. The files are compressed in Zip format for PC.
- Civil Service Logo RGB Print.eps - [ZIP 187KB]
- Civil Service Logo RGB Screen.eps - [ZIP 180KB]
- Civil Service Logo Black.gif [6KB]
- Civil Service Logo Colour.gif [6KB]
- Civil Service Logo Screen.gif [6KB]
- Civil Service Logo Screen.jpg [28KB]
- All of the above images in 1 zip file [409KB]
HM Government Corporate Identity
Please visit http://communication.