The 2012 People Survey is the fourth annual Civil Service-wide survey of our staff’s attitudes and experiences of work. The 2012 survey was carried out from 1 October to 31 October and over 297,000 people working in the Civil Service took part. The 2012 results are now available:
- Civil Service People Survey 2012 – Civil Service benchmark results (pdf)
- Sir Bob Kerslake’s Head of the Civil Service blog post about the benchmark results, November 2012
- Civil Service People Survey 2012 – summary of findings (pdf)
- Civil Service People Survey 2012 – summary of organisations scores (xlsx) (csv)
- Civil Service People Survey 2012 – SCS results (pdf)
The results of the 2011 People Survey can be viewed here.